Aidan's latest top 10:
1) Favorite vehicle: back-hoe and cement trucks tied
2) Favorite Food: any and all BERRIES
3) Favorite Book: Jamberry (go figure ^!)
4) Favorite Song: "Oh Happy Day!" (to be sung to the CD in the car, while playing his drum)
5) Favorite Movie: Nemo
6) Favorite Animal: Griffin, our new BIG dog...
7) Favorite Place: Mimi's House and Nana's House tied
8) Favorite Pass-time: Playing in the bathroom sink...and playing choo-choos with Daddy tied
9)Favorite Game: "You Can't Change My Diaper If You Can't Catch Me"
10) Favorite Thing: Stickers. All over.
Some things he is saying:
"Dinner's ready? Pass the beans!"
"I don't need dinner. I need a STICK!"
"That's MY Griffin."
"My Daddy drives a bobcat."
"Aidan swims like Nemo!"
Us: "Aidan, where is ______?" Aidan: "Rot dare." (right there)
"I hear music!"
"Oh, I LOVE you!"
Oh Aidan Michael, I love you too! You are such a ray of sunshine and ball of fire in our family, and you are perfect for us! You crack me up with your clowning and toothy grin--especially the cheesy-just-for-pictures one! You challenge me with your determination to live out loud. I never want to forget the truck books in my bed, the toy car I found carefully placed in my pajamas, the sippy cups and Cheerios on the floorboard of my car, and the stickers on the shower door this morning. Thank you for being my little boy. I love you!