Saturday, August 16, 2008

Guy Stuff

Men at Work

Aidan & Sippy Cup Meet Army Truck
I'm loving watching Aidan and his daddy's relationship grow! Aidan is at the age where he wants to be just like Daddy, and Aaron is loving it too. They had a full morning today and picked up Daddy's BIG tractor at the mechanic's with the trailer (both a source of endless fascination), visited an Army truck on one of Daddy's trailers , went to the Summer Train Show, ate at Dairy Queen, rode on the Landa Park Train, and got haircuts!


Both of my guys are currently napping...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The photo of he and Aaron with their lawn mowers is the best thing EVER!!!! I love it!!!! Its so cool to watch that relationship blossom. You guys are so blessed and I can't wait to see the little girl that God has for you guys! She'll want to be JUST LIKE HER MOMMY!!!!
Love you!

Huse Yo Mama said...

What beautiful memories y'all are making! I'm choked up.