Monday, June 16, 2008

Dear Daddy...

Dear Daddy,

I LOVE you because:

you give the best hugs

you are my favorite wrestling buddy

you play choo- choos with me

you let me ride my big tractor in high gear

you found my night-night

you let me splash (a lot) in the tub

you take me to Home Depot

you let me eat powdered sugar donuts in my church clothes

you let me feed corn to the deer

you play outside with me, Harley, and Griffin

you're patiently teaching me to hit a baseball even though I'm trying to use the bat as a golf club

you don't care if I get dirty

you make me waffles on Saturday mornings

you work with BIIIIG TRUUUUCKS

you don't care if we're noisy

you love my mommy

you pray with me

you work hard for our family

you make me laugh

you help me hide

you're my best buddy

and you love me!

Happy Father's Day!

Love,

Aidan



No comments: